2 Sep 2011
Rebates EXPANDED – take advantage while funding still available!
Now is the perfect time to replace older, less efficient appliances with newer efficient models. The Illinois Propane Education and Research Council has expanded appliance rebate amounts to now include the following rebates. Act now…these rebates may not be around for long.
- $350 REBATE for installing or replacing a gas furnace.
- $250 REBATE for installing a tankless water heater or a propane power vent water heater.
- $250 REBATE for installing a direct vent gas fireplace.
- $200 REBATE (NEW!) for installing a vented garage heater.
- $100 REBATE for a standard vent water heater.
Rebates are available while funds last on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a $500 per household limit, per year. Please give us a call or visit www.burkardtslpgas.com for details. We’re here for you to get you motivated to start saving the easy way.