27 Dec 2010
Rebates EXPANDED to include more appliances
The Illinois Propane Education and Research Council has increased its appliance rebate amounts to now include:
- A $350 REBATE for installing or replacing a gas furnace.
- A $250 REBATE for installing a tankless water heater or a propane power vent water heater.
- A $250 REBATE for installing a direct vent gas fireplace.
- A $200 REBATE (NEW!) for installing a vented garage heater.
- A $100 REBATE for a standard vent water heater.
Rebates are available whether you’re replacing a fuel oil, electric, or gas model, or in new construction.
Rebates are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are limited to $500 per household per year. We’ll be happy to help you get your rebate and help you start saving